Many of our younger clients come to us with concerns like:
- I want to be good with my money, but I don’t even know where to start.
- I know I need an advisor, but everyone says they are an advisor. Who is real? Who can I trust?
- I thought I would marry someone who knew about money, and not have to worry about it.
- Is it really worth doing all this for just me when I don’t have a family yet?
- I don’t like stocks and I don’t understand them… so it is safer to stay away from it, right?
- I don’t have time to do it all myself,
- I feel like I have already failed. Is it already too late?
- I never learned anything about money except it was scary.
Here are some common topics that we talk to people, and small groups about.
|Private Meeting Topics||Financial Literacy Topics||Presentation Topics|
|Transition Planning (Moving, Divorce, Death)||Goal Setting||Education Planning|
|Insurance Planning & Needs Analysis (Disability,|
Long term Care, Health Care; Insurance & Cost Management)
& Net Worth
|Student Loan Debt Managenment|
|Estate Planning (Multi Generational, Gift, Transfer)||Cash Flow Management||Gen X, Y, & Z Planning|
|Investment Planning, Portfolio Analysis, |
& Asset Allocation
|Investment Concepts||Female Friendly Finance|
|Tax Planning (AMT Analysis, Income Tax Reduction, Sales)||Employee Benefits||Conflicts of Interest and being a Fiduciary|
|Retirement Planning (OASDI, Qualified Plans, Non-Qualified, Taxable)||Risk Tolerance||Values Based Life Planning|
|Risk Management Planning (Asset Protection)||Financing Strategies|