The Accountants Secret Back Office
Real collaboration… to take care our your clients, as part of your team.
- Advanced Tax Planning & Engineered Accounting Solutions
- Comprehensive Wealth Management Oversight
- Collaborative Financial Planning
- Financial Counseling, Financial Coaching, Financial Therapy
Professional Collaboration is the best way to Compete
- Brand your CPA firm as a Tax Reduction Specialist
- Attract new clients with a market-differentiating message
- Solidify current client relationships and loyalty
- Increase billable hours associated with incorporating GMG’s tax studies into your client’s tax returns
- Generate new revenue streams and increased profitability from marking up GMG’s tax studies
- Specialized Quarterly SWAT Training and field rep access
GMG is an Engineering Accounting Firm that has been serving business owners and CPA firms all over the US for the last 14 years. We offer CPA firms a seamless & turnkey solution to specialized tax services.
We specialize in providing a suite of engineered accounting solutions to CPA firms and their clients. Our engineers are fully compliant and well versed in IRS Circular 230-FIN Standards.
GMG Tax Incentive Services
Commercial Building Tax Incentives
- Cost Segregation
- Section 179 D
- Property Tax
- Historical Tax Credits
- Section 45L Tax Credit
Specialized Tax Incentives
- R&D Tax Credits
- Hiring Tax Credits
- International Sales
- Sales & Use Tax
Be A Super Hero to Your Clients!
WE offer a turnkey partnering program with CPA Firms nationwide to help bridge the gap between accounting and engineering.
Strategic Partnership Program
- GMG offers differentiation among your industry to increase Client acquisition, Client retention, Promote growth and more comprehensive revenue.
- Our structure opens doors, initiates opportunities and develops long term relationships. We work with firms nationally to drastically enhance differentiation and create a realized financial benefit to the client.
- Market Awareness
- Client Acquisition
- Competitive Edge in Bidding
- Specialized Tax Quarterly SWAT Training
- NFL Retired Players Association Alignment
- Field Rep Access
- All services are 100% contingency based
Our Focus Industries Match Your Ideal Clients
While GMG can provide substantial benefit to all business types, we focus aggressively on those Industries that realize the greatest benefits. Our team of legal, tax and engineering professionals work with you to enhance your brand through the provision of the most proven and comprehensive series of reviews in the industry. Our efforts have resulted in 100’s of millions of dollars in benefit to tax professional clients. The national average benefit Per Client is $240,000.
We specialize in cost recapture, refinement and tax mitigation services. These platforms have allowed both promising and established firms to experience explosive growth, enhanced client retention and more comprehensive revenue.
Tax practices that we work with have used these platforms to benefit and acquire new clients of all sizes, ranging from small businesses up to and including, many Fortune 500 companies across every market sector.
- Discovery Call- Learn about the Client and outline the opportunity
- Data Gathering- Client provides appropriate documentation which is used to generate a proposal identifying savings (Feasibility Study)
- Present Findings- Results Call to outline the benefit to the client and cover fees associated with benefit
- The client can move forward understanding the cost of the structure
- No upfront to clients
- No Savings = No Fee to the Client
There is no better way to illustrate this process than having a live screen share with me so you can fill in the blanks for potential clients and see the results for yourself in real time.
GMG Specialized Tax Incentives
Specialized Tax Incentives
Growth Management Group (GMG) is America’s leading full-service stimulus consulting firm specializing in local, state and federal tax incentives.specialized tax incentives with GMG
To date, GMG’s engineering, intellectual property and other professionals have assisted clients in securing over $4 billion in tax and vendor savings through it’s custom consulting process.GMG’s Specialized Tax Incentive services include completion of…
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) of up to $9,600 per eligible new hire for employers hiring from targeted disadvantaged populations
- Cost segregation studies that accelerate depreciation of certain commercial and income-producing property components;
- Property tax reduction and recovery;
- Energy tax incentive audits; and
- Manufacturing payroll (research and development, or R&D) tax credit studies.
Industries We Serve
Commercial Property Owners
Senior Housing & Assisted Living Facilities
Medical Office building & practices, surgicenters, etc.
…and many other industries make up our portfolio of satisfied clients.
The problem for most small and mid-size tax-paying businesses is that the cost to conduct the studies required to claim these tax savings often exceed the savings themselves – resulting in a negative ROI. GMG’s experience is that roughly one in three tax-paying businesses fall into this category, representing a significant downside risk.
GMG eliminates this risk by waiving its fees if their estimated savings fail to generate a positive ROI for its clients…No Savings, No Fee.
In the case of cost segregation studies that accelerate depreciation of non-structural building components, GMG’s fixed fee is guaranteed not to exceed 10% of tax benefits – assuring a 10:1 ROI with no risk of a negative ROI.
What Our Clients Say“We realized a considerable savings that would’ve otherwise gone to the IRS. We now understand why you are the leader in Cost Allocation Studies.” Sandra, Holiday Inn Franchise Owner —— “Our accountant told us about this opportunity after we did our remodel but indicated that the cost could possibly outweigh the benefits. After having our plan done by GMG and utilizing it in our tax preparation our accountant tells us that it was a very good investment that will recoup itself many times over in the years to come.” Linda Barkey, Medical Facility Owner ————
Your Growth Is Our Business
There’s no faster or safer way to add six figures or more to your bottom line and cash position than properly-conducted tax savings and incentive studies that can help many U.S. businesses – especially commercial building owners with taxable liability – recover tax over-payments and claim relevant tax incentives.
This cash infusion can then be reinvested in growing your business.
GMG’s tax minimization and optimization services are fully compliant with the requirements of the IRS and other applicable taxing authorities. Our success in never having had a tax savings claim for our clients denied by the IRS is evidence of the compliance, accuracy, and conservatism of our study methodologies.
It’s your money, after all. Why pay more in taxes than you’re required to?